Kerri Miller is an engineer, a glass artist, a public speaker, a motorcyclist, and a lackwit gadabout based in the PNW.
Currently (June 2018) she’s on an epic adventure on her motorcycle, The Morrigan, to Alaska. Will she meet Sasquatch? Plan a grand heist of the Strategic Maple Syrup Reserves? Take a selfie with Russell Crowe’s jockstrap? Only time will tell!
She occasionally posts about non-bike-trip bits and bobs here for other, non-bike information.
About The Morrigan
The Morrigan is a 2017 Suzuki VStrom 650XT, and she is a beautiful beast.
- Givi Trekker Outback panniers (37L)
- Givi Trekker Outback 42L Aluminum Topcase
- Givi XS308 Xstream Adventure Tanklock Tank Bag
- Mosko Moto Backcountry 40L Duffle
- Tool tube with Locking Mechanical Plug